- Company Name: Bridge Patient Portal Inc.
- Product Name: Bridge Patient Portal
- Version: 3
- Certification Edition: 2015 Cures Update
- Certificate Number: 15.05.05.1947.BRID.01.00.0.180703
- Certification Date: 7/3/2018
- CHPL Listing: Certified Health IT Product List (CHPL)
- Real World Testing Plan 2022
- Real World Testing Plan 2023
- Real World Testing Results Report 2022
- 170.315(d)(1) Authentication, Access Control, Authorization
- 170.315(d)(2) Auditable events and tamper-resistance
- 170.315(d)(3) Audit reports
- 170.315(d)(5) Automatic Access Time-out
- 170.315(d)(6) Emergency Access
- 170.315(d)(7) End-user device encryption
- 170.315(d)(9) Trusted connection
- 170.315(d)(12) Encrypt Authentication Credentials
- 170.315(d)(13) Multi-Factor Authentication
- 170.315(e)(1) View, download, and transmit to 3rd party
- 170.315(g)(4) Quality Management System
- 170.315(g)(5) Accessibility-centered design
- 170.315(g)(6) Consolidated CDA creation performance
- 170.315(g)(7) Application access – patient selection
- 170.315(g)(9) Application access – all data request
- 170.315(g)(10) Standardized API for Patient and Population Services
No additional software is required.
This Modular EHR is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Additional Types of Costs:
No additional types of costs or fees (whether fixed, recurring, transaction-based, or otherwise) imposed by a health IT developer (or any third-party from whom the developer purchases, licenses, or obtains any technology, products, or services in connection with its certified health IT) to purchase, license, implement, maintain, upgrade, use, or otherwise enable and support the use of capabilities to which health IT is certified; or in connection with any data generated in the course of using any capability to which health IT is certified.